Coconut Crumbed Tofu
2 cups of mixed unsalted raw nuts roughly chopped, ½ cup of pumpkin seeds, ¼ cup sunflower seeds, 1 tablespoon of extra virgin coconut oil, melted. 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon, ½ teaspoon of vanilla powder, 1 cup of coconut flakes or shredded coconut (preservative free/organic)
Pre-heat fan forced oven 150C. In a mixing bowl mix together nuts, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds. Melt coconut and pour into bowl of mixed nuts and seeds and stir ensuring ingredients are well coated. Add cinnamon and vanilla powder and mix well. Add coconut flakes and stir through.
Spread mixture evenly onto a tray lined with baking paper. Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until lightly golden. Check mixture as cooking and stir if needed. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Stir in air tight container.
Serve with unsweetened almond milk and coconut milk, top with berries or kiwi fruit.
Mexican Style Scrambled Tofu
- 3handfuls of mixed tomato, zucchini, onion or other recommended vegetables of your choice, diced
- 1tbsp of olive oil
- 1tsp of mixed herbs
- 2palm-sized portions of soft/silken tofu
- Tabasco sauce (optional)
- Cracked pepper and sea salt to taste
- Paprika to season
- Finely chop vegetables, add to oiled frying pan and sauté with mixed herbs until tender. Add tofu, breaking up and stirring until heated through.
- Add 2 drops of Tabasco (optional) and season with pepper and salt to taste.
- Place on plate and sprinkle lightly with paprika. Serve with Tabasco sauce on side.
- 1tsp of sesame seeds
- Olive oil
- ½palm-sized portion of tuna, tinned in brine or spring water
- Cracked pepper to taste
- 3handfuls of mixed shredded lettuce and vegetables
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1tbsp of fresh herbs
- Toast sesame seeds in a pan until lightly browned, put aside to cool.
- Add olive oil to a non-stick frying pan. Break up tuna in a small mixing bowl. Mix with raw egg and black pepper.
- Cook tuna mix over moderate heat for 8 to 10 minutes. Stir frequently, breaking up larger clumps until light golden brown and flaky. Set aside to cool.
- Add salad and vegetables to salad bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, add lemon juice and fresh herbs. Gently toss cooled flaky tuna and egg mixture into salad and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
Questions? Ask and expert Naturopath
Not sure if you should follow the FODMAP Plan?
How do you know which diet plan is right for you?
Our Naturopath Rachael Reed is an expert in designing the best diet plan to suit your individual needs. Come into the clinic or organise a skype consult and Rachael will guide you in a program that works.
Get started today with expert advice.
Rachael Reed is a exceptional naturopath with over ten years clinial experience. She works extensively with both hormone and allergy patients. Rachael is an author, researcher and trainer and offers a wealth of practical knowledge and support.
A system of medicine designed to address the underlying causes of your symptoms.
Naturopathic Medicine uses natural remedies including herbs, supplements and diet advice to improve your health and prevent disease.
Suitable for those who wish to play and active role in their health and prevent the use of excess medications and their side effects.
SPECIAL OFFER TO START YOUR DETOX
– Detox Consult with Live Blood Microscopy
– ONLY $59.99
– Receive individual advice for your most effective detox.
THE NATUROPATHIC CONSULTATION
Would you like to improve your energy?
Would you like to learn how to decrease your need for medications?
Would you like to address the causes of your symptoms?
Would you like to optimise your health and prevent disease in the future?
BENEFITS OF NATURAL MEDICINE
Learn simple and effective techniques to transform your energy.
Learn the weight loss program that will work best for your body type and health issues.
Learn how to get rid of bloating, reflux, constipation and diarrhoea for good.
Allergies and Sensitivities
Tired of living with sneezing, itchy eyes, congestion and skin rashes? We offer advanced natural allergy therapies to address these symtoms.
Stress and Anxiety
Are you feeling overwhelmed and struggling to cope? Natural medicine offers safe alternativeS to pharmaceutical drugs.
We work with a wide range of hormone issues including thyroid issues, period pain, PMS, menopause and fertility.
MTHFR and Pyrrole Disorder
We test for and guide you in understanding and treating these common genetice disorders.
We use a combination of Bioresonance Therapy, dietary and nutritional advice to help manage they symptoms of chronic pain.
We specialise in reducing inflammation and the symptoms of auto immune conditions such as thyroid and joint disorders.