Nut and Seed Breakfast Recipes
1 cup raw almonds (Spray Free)
1 cup raw cashews
1/3 cup raw pumpkin seeds
1/3 cup raw sunflower seeds
¼ cup unsweetened coconut flakes (preservative free)
¼ cup coconut oil
Pinch of salt
1 tsp. pure vanilla
3/4 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 130 °C
- In a food processor or blender, add almonds, cashews, and coconut flakes to chop into small pieces. Do not over blend.
- Heat coconut oil and salt over medium high heat in a large saucepan, for about 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Then add seeds, nuts and coconut flakes and stir to coat.
- Spread granola mixture evenly onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and add dried cranberries, may need to press into granola mixture.
- Allow to cool for about 20 minutes or until hardened. Break apart granola.
Gluten Free Muesli
1 cup of puffed buckwheat, 1 cup of puffed amaranth or puffed quinoa, 1 cup of chopped almonds, ½ cup pepitas, ¼ cup of sunflower seed kernels, ¼ cup of chia seeds. ½ cup flaked coconut, ¼ cup brazil nuts, chopped.
In a large mixing bowl, mix all ingredients until well combined, store in an air-tight container until use. Serve with unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk. Serve with fresh blueberries or kiwi fruit.
- Toast your nuts and seeds to add crunch to your muesli.
Questions? Ask and expert Naturopath
Not sure if you should follow the FODMAP Plan?
How do you know which diet plan is right for you?
Our Naturopath Rachael Reed is an expert in designing the best diet plan to suit your individual needs. Come into the clinic or organise a skype consult and Rachael will guide you in a program that works.
Get started today with expert advice.
Rachael Reed is a exceptional naturopath with over ten years clinial experience. She works extensively with both hormone and allergy patients. Rachael is an author, researcher and trainer and offers a wealth of practical knowledge and support.
A system of medicine designed to address the underlying causes of your symptoms.
Naturopathic Medicine uses natural remedies including herbs, supplements and diet advice to improve your health and prevent disease.
Suitable for those who wish to play and active role in their health and prevent the use of excess medications and their side effects.
SPECIAL OFFER TO START YOUR DETOX
– Detox Consult with Live Blood Microscopy
– ONLY $59.99
– Receive individual advice for your most effective detox.
THE NATUROPATHIC CONSULTATION
BENEFITS OF NATURAL MEDICINE
Allergies and Sensitivities